Once we receive your appointment request, you will be contacted by our staff to complete our “Pre-Vaccination Questionnaire”. Once you have completed the questionnaire and we have confirmed your eligibly, our staff will book your appointment. We suggest you visit the below noted websites prior to your visit:
- COVID-19 Immunization FAQ page. This may answer any questions you have prior to receiving the immunization.
- COVID-19 Immunization Fact sheet for the AstraZeneca Vaccine
- Your consent form will be sent to you via Mikata Health or Medeo prior to your appointment if you do not have a cellular phone number or active email we would ask that you fill this out online and bring it to your appointment, you can access the consent form by clicking the link below.
Day of your appointment:
- If you awake feeling ill, please call and cancel your appointment: This includes any new onset of cough, fever, congestion. Any symptoms that may represent a COVID-19 infection, please call the office to reschedule.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Masks are mandatory. Please do not bring anyone with you, UNLESS required for health reasons or support. We will allow ONE support individual. They will be asked to fill out the Covid questionnaire.
- Any new patients to our clinic, we ask that you bring you Manitoba Health Card.
- After receiving the immunization, you will be booked in for your 2nd dose and asked to wait 15 – 30 minutes. Once your 15-30 minutes is up you are free to leave the clinic.
We are happy to have served you and our community! Stay safe!