#1. Do you offer virtual appointments as an alternative to in-person appointments?
LifeSmart Medical is happy to offer virtual appointments for both family medicine and walk-in appointments! Currently, unless necessary, most of our appointments have been temporary converted to virtual appointments.
Call us today, for more information or to schedule your virtual appointment:
- LifeSmart Medical Seven Oaks – phone: (204) 416-5433
- LifeSmart Medical Osborne – phone: (204) 287-5220
#2. My scheduled appointment was supposed to be an in-person appointment. How do I know if my appointment has been converted to a virtual visit?
LifeSmart Medical staff will notify you, by phone if your appointment has been changed to a virtual visit. If you require further clarification, please call one of our clinics, our staff will be happy to assist you.
*Please note that due to higher than normal call volumes, you may have difficulty connecting with a staff member on your first call. Please leave us a brief voicemail or email us at email@example.com and we will be sure to call you back as soon as possible.
#3. Are you still taking walk-in appointments?
Our walk-in clinics will remain open for virtual appointments. If a physician believes you need to be seen in-person, our staff will coordinate with you and arrange a time for you to come to the clinic.
To book a walk-in appointment, please call one of our clinics or book online by selecting the link at the top of the page!
#4. What are the new clinic policies for in-person appointments, if I am required to come into the clinic for my appointment?
- COVID Questionnaire - All patients will be required to pass a COVID-19 screening questionnaire when they call to book their appointment or arrive for their in-person appointment.
- Sanitization – Upon entering the clinic you will be greeted with hand sanitizer and signage. We ask that you please sanitize your hands and read any posted signage.
- Masks - are mandatory for entry into our clinic and must always be worn, within the clinic
- Social Distancing – to maintain proper distances between patients you will be asked to socially distance and sit in assigned seating within the clinic. Our waiting room space is limited. You may be asked to either wait in your vehicle or come back closer to your scheduled appointment.
- No Guests – you will be asked to attend your appointment alone, unless the patient is a minor or you require additional medical assistance
#5. What steps has LifeSmart Medical taken to protect me while I attend an in-person appointment?
Your safety, along with our staff and physicians, is our top priority. Our staff wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in accordance with current Public Health recommendations and follow strict sanitizing guidelines. This includes frequent cleaning and disinfecting throughout the facility. Patient examination rooms and waiting room seats are sanitized between patients, greatly reducing the risk of COVID-19 spreading in our clinic.
Additionally, we exchange the indoor air within our clinics every 6 to 10 minutes, which reduces the risk of any airborne transmission.
Since the pandemic began, we have not had a single COVID-19 outbreak in any of our facilities. With your help and our updated policies, we can keep everyone safe while they attend any of our clinics.
For more information on how you can reduce the spread, or to help with prevention please visit: